Free Loss Control Consultations
Written Safety Programs
Our Loss Control consultants help write custom safety programs that include a table of contents which exceed the Louisiana Department of Labor 10-Point Safety Plan, as well as documentation that meets OSHA standards for:
- Confined space entry
- Fall protection
- Personal protective equipment
- Control of hazardous energy (lockout/tagout)
- Respiratory protection
- Hazard communication
- Many other topics
Prompt Return-to-Work Programs (PRTW)
A prompt return-to-work program outlining alternate and modified duties can not only benefit injured workers, but can result in cost savings for your business. To learn more, download Advantages of a Return-to-work Program.
LUBA provides onsite consultations to identify policyholders’ specific needs. We help analyze accident trends and teach employees how most accidents result from unsafe behavior and decisions. Our onsite consultants perform an array of services:
- Advise policyholders of the simplest and most effective methods that have the greatest impact on protecting employees.
- Advise how to conduct effective safety meetings.
- Monitor progress and arrange regular meetings to adjust for changes in policyholder operations, growth, and culture.
- Help with supervisory safety training.
LUBA Policyholders - schedule a loss control consultation
Do your business a favor by scheduling a FREE consultation with LUBA’s loss control department to identify safety improvements that can prevent accidents firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 884-5822.